This is the first time the Junior children have visited St Andrew's Parish Church. Here is a little history about the church:
- It was completed in 1774;
- The spire rises to 139 feet;
- There is a splendid west tower with a classical steeple;
- The clock now in St Andrew’s steeple was made by James Ivory, Dundee.
Have a wonderful holiday boys and girls and don't eat too many Easter eggs.